Friday, July 22, 2011

More Ancestors and other old photos.

As I recall, early on in this project, I promised more of the progenitors' photos.
A couple days ago a goodly number surfaced and here is a sample.

 These aren't ancestors but are Carmen and pre-high school classmates. I wanted to send this to my sister Pete but am so tech-challenged that it didn't work.
So, Pete this one's for you.

 Just one more non-ancestor for the fun of it!
This is Nat and a wig. 
The purpose and history of the wig totally escapes me!




My dad - Jesse Johnston and a granddaughter.
Probably Vicki Bloomfield.


Contrary to a previous post - I found another photo of my 2 grandmothers together - the other "OLD" person in the middle is Odet Johnston Bloomfield.


Grandma James and Pete.




5 Generations. Grandma James, Jennie James Gallagher Johnston, Veralda Gallagher Adair, Faun Adair Ricks, and Raylyn Ricks the oldest daughter of Faun Ricks.




Now an archive from this same group of old negatives.


Lil' Cowboy Jerry and his side kick sister Agnes.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think you're doing an important work with these Papa!

    ReplyDelete