Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Worse than Tara!

Ramah is really "Gone With the Wind" 
If I get to the garden planting today will you who live East
of here (Ash and Wil) please water and hoe it then
just send us the produce?
Nearly everything in New Mexico that has not burned up in the fires
has blown away! I guess I should learn from one of the Brethren
who said "There is no adversity that cannot be made worse by whining."

We have had some really GOOD, EXCITING, GREAT news!
On Mothers Day, (Can you beat that?)
Will and Tabby became parents!
Congratulations!!!

Now for other stuff happening.
Bob acquired a new lens for his camera
in preparation for a photo safari in Africa.
Here is just one of the AMAZING shots he made
while practicing.
Quarter moon from Timberlake.

 On Wednesday last week Bob, Mely and Shelbi
flew to Africa and here is a photo of them in Capetown.
We are looking forward to their return and many more photos.

Now the archive.
This an LST that supplied us SOMETIMES
on the island where I was in Korea.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I am so glad you posted a picture! I hadn't heard the news. She is a doll! Wow!

    And yes... if your garden comes this way I will water... but the way the wind is here we will have to include April with the harvesting and sending back of goods... there's no way it will stay here long :)

    ReplyDelete