Saturday, April 23, 2011

In loving memory of Lizzie

For someone who is gone from here but not forgotten. There is little order in this post and even less quality in the photos. I do not excuse myself, but ask that you, the reader, remember that the camera was made many years ago, the film and slides stored for many years, and scanned and edited by an old, fat bald headed man {:o(  The quality of the memories, missing her and love have not diminished even if the photos have.


Baby Doll
Winter in Ramah
The 60's were a carefree, hippie, bare bottomed time :o)
(red-neck hippie that is - note the Ford truck AND VW hehe)
Happy in Thoreau, New Mexico

Dana Bond Ray, Lizzie, Dee, Shirley, Lisa Bond Romine


We got a new sled for Christmas :o)
We had pets

And were High School Teens!




This has been all archive.

We cannot let this day pass
without remembering our dear 
sweet daughter, Elizabeth Johnston Whitehead,
and her family: Rob Whitehead, Christie Anderson,
Calvin Whitehead, Whitney, Ada, BabyW, Phil,
Ashlee Burton, Corey Burton, Jack, Alaster, BabyB.

In truth this did not come from the archive
but from our hearts.
We love you all.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for this post!! I don't think I've seen any of those photos before. I'm just about to head up to the cemetery and it was so nice to see these photos and think of her wonderful earth life. I love her and miss her so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post! Picture #7 I can totally see Calvin in- that look on her face looks SO much like some I have seen from when he was little. And I love to see shots of her with her sisters. The boys laughed and laughed at her little nakey bumm! Thanks for posting this so I could have another thing to show them and talk with them about. They love to hear about their Angel Gram!

    ReplyDelete