Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter is Here

Winter is here with a vengeance!
A few days ago I saw this at the cemetery:

 These shots made me feel very lonely - especially the one with snow on the flowers.

On the way home from the cemetery the frost on the valley presented a view so very
"Ramah Winter."




"The Valley's . . . are white with snow..."

Last Monday on my rounds to Grants, here's what I found at the facility in Milan:


And I couldn't come home by way of Ice Caves, so went all the way back around I-40 to Gallup and then home.
Yesterday coming home from Grants, I made these photos:
The red rocks of El Morro Mesa
 
El Morro National Monument.


2 comments:

  1. Papa, these are beautiful Pictures. It looks so amazing to have a dusting of snow on everything! It looks like Ramah is getting ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Whit these pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete