Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Winter!

I told DeeDee I would post a photo of Ramah's first high rise as soon as it was constructed. Here goes:


Construction was not easy as the building was different than the one ordered from the web site.

However the building looks great to me.
  I don't under stand the principle, but it looks bigger inside than out. Couldn't see how Bob could get both his boat and 5th wheel inside, but look how his BIG boat looks swallowed by the inside + his tractor and unseen is still more stuff!


Spring has sprung fall has fell
Winter's here and colder than
last year. (unknown author)
What a weird year for weather! 
Dry spring and summer, Cold and hot at the same time through the fall, now this:
Not only does Bob and Mely have a beautiful home, 
but it is in a very beautiful setting!


Only slightly old archive (actually taken this fall)

 One of my favorite shots of the "POINT" at the lake.
First time I went anywhere with Carmen was to the hole
 in the point where the rainbow ends in this picture.

2 comments: